If the weather has you thinking about warmer temps and fishing, you might want to grab some gear in Detroit.
The Detroit Boat Show takes February 16-24 at the Cobo Center (1 Washington Blvd., Detroit MI) where hundreds of new boats, motors, trailers, accessories and more will be on display. These include fishing boats, ski boats, pontoons, cruisers, kayaks and more.
Special highlights at this year’s event include:
Special Admission Days
- Mon., February 18 – 11am-6pm: Senior Day – seniors 65 and older receive free admission during show hours (11 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- And Career Day – The show is also hosting a Career Day for High School and College Students interested in finding out more about careers in the industry, including marine technology.
- Tues., February 19: Ladies Day – Ladies get in free.
- Wed., February 20: A Boat Load of Food – Donate 5 cans of food to Gleaners Food Bank between 3 & 6 p.m. to get in free
- Thurs., February 21: Millennial’s Night Out
- Millennial’s 35 and under receive free admission show hours (3 – 9 p.m.)
For more information, check out detroitboatshow.net.