One of the best things about the holidays are the extended long weekends and the long weekend that everyone wants to make sure that they have a plan for is New Year’s. If you’re hungry, have always wanted to ride the seas and celebrate 2013 in style, you are in luck.
Mariposa’s New Year’s Eve Cruise allows you to ring in the New Year with dancing, spectacular views of Toronto’s skyline, and a luxurious dinner prepared aboard the Captain Matthew Flinders ship.
Boarding begins at 8 p.m. on Monday December 31, adjacent to Queens Quay Terminal (207 Queens Quay West, Toronto ON).
The menu includes:
– Mediterranean Dips and Tasty Breads
– Caesar Salad
– Mixed Baby Greens Salad
– Tuscany Bean Salad
– Carving of Roast Beef
– Fresh Herb Grilled Chicken
– Shrimps & Scallops
– Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
– Seasoned Basmati Rice
– Glazed Winter Root Vegetables
– Sweet Endings: Mariposa Cruises Pastry Chef’s selection of gourmet cakes, tortes, freshly baked pies, mini pastries, squares, home baked holiday cookies with platters of seasonal fruits and berries
– Cheese and Biscuit Display
– Freshly brewed regular & decaffeinated coffee
– Orange pekoe & assorted herbal teas
For more information, visit MariposaCruises.com or call 416-203-0178.